Expert in building high performing full-stack Product Engineering teams
Experienced in organizational design and strategy
Proven leadership in Scrum and Agile Product Development
Successfully executed multiple DevOps transformations
Seasoned Release Train Leader and Scrum Master
Increased Feature Delivery by 340% across Release Train over 2-year period
Consistently in the top 5% of Release Trains for Commitment Delivery
Selected in the top 100 leaders to attend the 2019 Rock Retreat
Accepted to speak on Scaling Scrum at the Agile 2020 Conference
Awarded Best Performance in a Director Role during the 2020 Rock Honors Awards Ceremony
Leader of the MassTestingPlatform.com COVID-19 Open Source Project
Founder of the ScrumDetroit.com Scrum Alliance Meetup Group
Methodologies: Scrum, Agile Development, SAFe, Scrum@Scale, Lean Product Development, Lean Startup
AWS: EC2, IAM, CloudFront, VPC, S3, RDS, Lightsail, CloudWatch, Route53, Certificate Manager
Tools: CircleCI, Docker, GitHub, AlertSite, SonarQube, VS Code, Unity, Jira, TFS
Web Development: HTML, CSS, SCSS, BEM, Angular 9, Typscript, Jekyll
Quicken Loans, 1050 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
Leader of the Client Marketing Product Engineering Release Train, responsible for engineering and people operations across 10 Engineering teams that own the Digital Storefront and Marketing capabilities of the Quicken Loans and Rocket Mortgage brands. This includes both the presentation layer, as well as the underlining tools, systems, and infrastructure.
Team Leader, Engineering
Built and implemented both the first Master Data Management and Marketing Operations platform at Quicken Loans.
Business Systems Analyst
Provided leadership in creating system designs, defining business requirements, and driving projects that spanned multiple business areas and systems. Product Owner for the Banker Licensing platform.
Executive Mortgage Banker
Consulted with clients about their current and future home finance needs, and developed mortgage program strategies to assist in achieving client’s financial goals.
Bachelor of Science, Cloud Computing and Solutions, Purdue University Global
- Technology Skills: Apply current technical tools and methodologies to create cloud solutions.
- Client Specifications: Analyze users’ cloud requirements.
- System Specifications: Design secure cloud information systems.
- Technology Analysis: Evaluate cloud computing trends, practices, and products.
- Cloud Analysis: Evaluate the potential impact of cloud-based information systems and technology on business processes.
- Project Management: Apply project management practices, tools, and methods to cloud solutions.
- Professional Development: Recognize the ethical considerations for IT professionals locally and globally as they develop in their careers.
AWS Solutions Architect – Associate, Amazon Web Services
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
Scrum@Scale Trainer, Scrum@Scale
Completed case study on implementing Scrum@Scale and co-trained with Dr. Jeff Sutherland (Co-creator of Scrum) for 40 hours at the Scrum Inc. headquarters in Cambridge, MA.
SAFe 4 Agilist, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Apply Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Plan and successfully execute Program Increments
- Execute and release value through Agile Release Trains
- Build an Agile portfolio with Lean-Agile budgeting
Certified Scrum Professional, Scrum Alliance.
Completed 40 hours of Scrum education and validated 24 months of hands on Scrum experience. Achieved the following certifications:
- Certified Scrum Master - Professional
- Certified Product Owner - Professional
- Certified Scum Master
- Certified Product Owner
Scrum@Scale Practitioner, Scrum@Scale
- Trained under Dr. Jeff Sutherland on scaling Scrum and Lean Product Development practices across multiple teams.